So I have been wanting to let all you see some of the joys of living in Missouri that Utah for the most part does not offer.
First off frogs. Frogs everywhere. I don't even want to think about how many frogs are killed while mowing the lawn. I really have to pay attention while running at night because they all like to sit on the sidewalks.
Second, turtles. I don't remember seeing turtles in Utah, but these babies are all over here. I think I see more dead on the side of the road than actually alive, but... this picture was taken in my living room. Rand was nice enough to shove this thing in my face while I was talking on the phone and scared me to death. We let it roam around the living room for a while and the cat loved it!
And my personal favorite- the wolf spider. At least that is what I am told they are. I can not keep these things out of my garage. This beauty is probably 2 1/2 to 3 inches wide. I was going to put something next to it so you could get an idea how big it is, but there was no way I was getting anywhere near it!
Here is another pic just for fun!
3 comments:
Oh my gosh!!! YUCK!! I couldn't handle that at all!! EW! I am so sorry for you! Its like girl hell there huh? Crazy stuff!
Those spiders are pretty creepy. I am glad that I don't have those here, because Paul is so afraid of them and I would be the one in charge of smashing them!!!
There was a frog in my basement once when I was 6 years old. I thought it was plastic before I picked it up and it croaked at me and jumped in my face. I've been scarred ever since.
Post a Comment