Anyway, I have a few pictures from over christmas to share!
First the beloved Kitchen Aid! I have longed to have this beauty for several years, and I was sooooo excited to get it! There is something about a highspeed mixer that gets me excited... not like that! There are days I just put things in it when I really don't need to, just so I can use it! haha.
front view, sorry for the terrible picture!
This is our new tv! We were very excited to get it thanks to all of our christmas money this year! it is 42'' and we will eventually hang it above our fireplace because it is too big where it is.
Obviously this isn't a gift, but I wanted you all to see. Rand took this picture of the provo temple the day after christmas. This temple isn't my favorite for obvious reasons, but I thought this was a really good picture of it!
I also got an eye exam over the christmas break and am now wearing contacts and glasses. after a month of contacts they still bug the crap out of me, but are much better than that first week. Glasses really don't look that great on me, but the ones I got are pretty cute. I will have to post a picture of them.
I am also studying for my missoui basic skills exam that I will be taking on Feb. 9th. I am really nervous about it. I haven't taken a test in years! So wish me luck. I have been assisting more and more these days. I really enjoy it even though I am not that great yet. In a few months one of our assistants is moving so they have decided to make me a full time assistant and hire a new receptionist! Exciting I know!
That is all for now!
5 comments:
I'm not going to get over it, COME ON! Ok, now I am just kidding. Love all your fun things you recieved for Christmas, I will not show Paul the picture of the TV, he will covet it!!
And how exciting that you will be moving to the dental assistant full time (weep, weep, I do miss it!) Check back in soon, we miss ya out here!!
Fun pictures! Glad you had a good Christmas! For sure post a pic of you in your glasses, have to see that! Congrats on the assistant promotion! YAY!
Happy Birthday!!! I hope you post some new pictures, in honor of your happy birthday!
Girl, you need to get better at this blogging thing! LOL It is March already!
We want new pictures!!! Come on!! Get to work!!
Post a Comment