We bought a table a few weeks ago and I thought you all might like to see it! I just love it! The pictures make it look kind of small, but it is actually big. It is counter height and square. It is nice to have a table that fits more than four people and actually fills up our dining area. oh, and there are actually six chairs even though the pictures only show five. We had to take one back, it wasn't made properly... but it is all good now! What do you think??
8 comments:
I LOVE it!! Very nice, I am also in the market, but only for chairs to match my table Paul gave me for mother's day last year. Yes, it has been a year and we still can't decide on what we like. You have inspired me to take another look at the situation!!
I love the new table! My sister has one just like it and she and her husband LOVE IT! Good choice, maybe we can get one some day too!!
I love it! It looks great in the space too! How are you guys? Haven't talked forever. Good thing we have blogs!
cute table! i love getting new furniture. so fun.
em
Its great! Looks good in your dining room!
Gorgeous! I love the whole kitchen! I know I said it before when you posted the picture of your red wall, but your kitchen seriously looks like something out of a magazine!
Come on now Hillary! Put up some pictures of the awesome parties ya'll are having while I am gone!
I am waiting!!
Post a Comment