On the 4th, the Johansens and Comptons came over and we started off with a bbq. Here is Rand- Rand the grilling man. (Bree, do you recognize that plate?!! I still have a few of them as my back up plates!)
Here I am in a prego-sandwich! Yes, both of my friends are pregnant...haha. Check out my awesome $5 shirt from wal-mart. I thought it was awesome... even though I don't drink coke...

One good thing about being in the midwest is the fact that we can actually buy real fireworks! I mean ones worth looking at! We had lots of fun! Rand was too busy doing the fireworks to take any pictures, so I got to take over. Unfortunately I am not as good as him, so most of these are blurry! Hey, Extended exposure is not easy!!!This is Haven doing a great job with his sparkler circle.
One good thing about being in the midwest is the fact that we can actually buy real fireworks! I mean ones worth looking at! We had lots of fun! Rand was too busy doing the fireworks to take any pictures, so I got to take over. Unfortunately I am not as good as him, so most of these are blurry! Hey, Extended exposure is not easy!!!This is Haven doing a great job with his sparkler circle.
8 comments:
Such a fun day!! We nee to do something for the 24th!!
I think the pictures look pretty good! I love the heart photo, even though it is blurry! And the coke shirt is cute too... I would probably wear it myself even though I don't drink coke either!! I love the dessert you made. What is in the bottom of the cookie and whip cream?
It's vanilla pudding, blueberries and strawberries. The star is a shortcake(cut in half), but it actually tasted like a bisquit- surprisingly good though!
Yum, that dessert DOES look good! I love how you've added the classic "oohs" and "aahs" after your fireworks pictures (which look just fine, by the way!). A prego sandwich--very cute, Hill.
LOVE the dessert, you and I are two of a kind in that one, festivities all around!!! I will have to try and make those for the 24th, do you even celebrate that out there?!! So can I ask when the center of the sandwich is going to become prego as well!!!!! HE-HE-HE :)
Tag you are it! Check out my blog to find out what it is!
Sure wish you guys lived closer! That dessert looks amazing! You should post the recipe. Are you guys coming home soon? While I was reading about your prego sandwich I thought you were posting a photo of you Pregnant! I guess it was just wishful thinking.
That is a cute picture of the three of you... but it semms like it is missing someone... lacking symmetry...like maybe a fourth person!!! We miss everyone so much!
Post a Comment