So I thought it would be funny to add a little baby to my blog with out saying anything- and there have been some great reactions! I decided not to announce that I was pregnant for a while because it started out a little rocky and I wanted to make sure it was going to stay this time ( I had a miscarriage last November if you hadn't heard). But everything has been going well and the baby has a strong heartbeat! I had another Dr. apt yesterday and they said I was measuring 12 weeks with a due date of September 13th.
It has been pretty easy to keep it a secret because I have been feeling pretty normal for the most part (not to mention I live about 1200 miles from family). I have your typical symptoms of being really tired all the time, massive headaches all the time, and an intense need to eat all the time! I usually don't feel good at night though around 9 or 10:00 but it never gets bad enought to make me barf. I have recently been getting heartburn too which sucks... So all things considered I am doing good! I really thought I was going to be extremely sick, so I am grateful that I only have mild yucky days and try not to complain- rand would tell you differently though! So we are really excited and will post more pictures soon.
10 comments:
We are so happy for you guys! Congratulations!
Congrats! That is so exciting!
Oh Happy Day!!!! I am so excited for you, although I can't believe you didn't call me and let me know!!! I am also very happy to hear that you haven't been too sick. As for the heart burn, I took two Zantac 75 twice a day for the entire nine months with Eva- give it a try that stuff is wonderful! Congratulations again!!
congratulations!!! oh my gosh! Hillary didn't I comment YESTERDAY in nursery about you having babies and ya didn't say anything! hahaha That's ok ;) I'm so happy for ya'll!!
Congratulations! Yeah, I had never had heartburn until I was pregnant, and I didn't even realize that's that what it was at first! The joys of pregnancy! I'm glad you haven't been super sick, though, even though heartburn and headaches aren't much fun, either! Hopefully now that you're in your second trimester you'll start feeling great! I'm so happy for you guys, but I'm sad that you live so far away. Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy! I can't wait to find out what you're having!
Congrats Hillary!!! that is so exciting!
YAHOOOOOOOOO!!!!! You're going to have a baby! I had no idea!! :) I didn't know that it was so close to Trace's birthday. If you have it two days early then Trace will have to share his birthday. Let's go with that! Congrats and I hope it's a boy!
yay! Congrats you two!
Oh, I am so excited for you two! And I am so glad that you are feeling pretty good, especially since you are almost out of the first trimester. The second is much better. Anyway, congrats.
How exciting! I am so happy for you. :)
Post a Comment