Friday, August 21, 2009

She is Here!

Hillary gave birth to our tiny baby girl! She was born Thurs. August 20th at 9:51 p.m. at Western Missouri Medical Center here in Warrensburg. Since she insisted on coming this early she is pretty small. 4 lbs 15 oz, 18" long.
Hillary's water broke just before 4 pm, so it wasn't too long for her. They are both doing really well. Everything went very smooth. Since it's about 2 a.m. right now I will post later with more details and plenty of pictures. We both haven't for about 13 or 14 hours, so it's time for a middle of the night food run!

10 comments:

Liana Brown said...

That is so exciting!!!!! Hilary Im so proud of you!! We cant wait to see pictures of Jaxons little cousin. I am glad she is doing well!

The Larsons said...

CONGRATS!!!! Can't wait to see pictures! I am so glad everything went well. Hope you guys get some food, and much needed rest! Please let us know if you need anything!

Melissa said...

Yea! I'm glad everything went well!

The Larsen Life said...

Hey!! CONGRATS ya'll! She's sounds so tiny, I'm gald she's doing ok!!! Can't wait to see pics. Let me know if ya'll need anything. Gift baskets are my specialty! Any foods ya'll might be craving...just let me knonw!

Jill said...

Wow Hil and Rand!
Asher was 4 lb 12oz so she beat him by a couple ounces! Keep us updated on everything and we can't wait to see pictures!

Unknown said...

Holy cow!! I hope all are doing well and everything is ok. We love you and can't wait to see pictures and hear the whole story!

Bree D. said...

That was really me Bree, I didn't know Paul was signed in!!! Silly! Not that he isn't excited for you as well!

Hansing Family said...

Wow!!! Once that little girl decided she was ready she sure didn't waste any time getting here! Congratulations! We are so excited for you!

Spencer said...

Congratulations! August is a great month for birthday. Our little Edmund's birthday is today. Hope you recover and enjoy your little one.

Camara said...

Congratulations! She is so beautiful! I love the name Avery too! That was also my pick if we were to have a girl this time. Joe of course has to find something wrong with all the names I pick out so his argument with this one was that Avery is a label company! It's a pretty lame reason to not like a name! Go figure! I love it! She is so pretty! Can't wait to see her!