Avery loves her bath time! Her favorite thing to do is stretch out her legs, kick back and relax. She takes up the entire sink! It makes me laugh because her legs are so skinny. This particular night she was hugging her pink wash cloth and wouldn't let go...probably knew we were taking pictures and wanted to keep it modest!
7 comments:
So sweet!!
She is soo cute!! Such scrawny little legs! I love that she's hanging onto the washcloth for dear life :)
So adorable! I am glad she is getting bigger!
Cute little bathing beauty!
You bet she is trying to be modest. She is such a sweet little thing. I wanted to come visit you when I was in St. Louis last week... I am sad I didn't make it over. I am so happy though that she is getting bigger. Her thighs will chunk up soon enough. Just keep fillin' her up!!
She is beautiful! I still have your baby gift; I may get it to you one of these days!
She is very cute!!!
Post a Comment