Check out this cake! It is no secret that I love to make cakes. I decided to make this key lime cake and it was awesome! It tasted just like key lime pie (which is one of my favorites). I highly recommend it!
Will you email me the recipe? Cory has been begging me to make a key lime pie (which I am not a fan of :) and I haven't done it yet...so I'll surprise him with a key lime cake! Thanks!
Yum! I want the recipe. I love key LIme pie! Miss you Hilface. Your baby is so cute. Had a nice visit with your Dad last night. He stayed till eleven last night. He is awesome. He is visiting grandma and grandpa. Love your favorite Aunt (Donna)
5 comments:
Cake looks great!! It looks very tasty
Will you email me the recipe? Cory has been begging me to make a key lime pie (which I am not a fan of :) and I haven't done it yet...so I'll surprise him with a key lime cake!
Thanks!
The cake was super yummy! I think you need to make it again soon!!! how about tonight?!?! :)
Yum! That cake DOES look delicious! Happy belated birthday, Rand! (And, don't worry, 28 is most definitely NOT old!)
Yum! I want the recipe. I love key LIme pie! Miss you Hilface. Your baby is so cute. Had a nice visit with your Dad last night. He stayed till eleven last night. He is awesome. He is visiting grandma and grandpa. Love your favorite Aunt (Donna)
Post a Comment