Avery turned one last Friday. I can't believe it has been a year already.
What a crazy year it has been!
I took her to the Dr. on her birthday (mean I know), and she now weights 16 lbs 1.5 oz and is 26 1/4 inches tall. She is still small for her age and a little behind with some things, but she has had a tough year... so we won't hold it against her! Despite everything she has been through, she is doing great. We couldn't ask for a happier little girl. Seriously, she is awesome! We love her so much and are happy and grateful to have her in our lives. She has taught us so much in such a short time.
| She was a little sick that day, but perked up just in time! (we all have a bit of a cold right now) |
She got a little set of 3 cute little books...
She even started to get into the unwrapping a little.
...and she got a fun Walk and Ride toy to help her learn to walk,
she just wanted to ride.
The adults cake...
| ...and Avery's cake! |
The memory ran out on the cell phone video before the
supposed cake bash, it didn't turn out to be much of a bash...
| You want me to do what?! |
I'm not sure about this, it is kind of gross.
Ok, maybe it's not so bad...
We hope you had a happy birthday Avery,
we hope you had as much fun as we did!
11 comments:
I love seeing Avery pictures. Happy Birthday!!
Wow, what a great party! Happy Birthday, Avery! Hillary, your cakes are awesome! Well done!
Love the pictures. She is so cute. Happy Birthday Avery!! xoxoxo
She sure looks cute in her birthday out fit! Sorry we couldn't make it! It looks like she had a blast:) Happy Birthday Avery!
Happy Birthday Avery! She is so big! Can't wait to see her soon!
Happy Happy Birthday Avery Dear!!!(that was the girls singing to her)
You are so darling and we wish you an event free second year of life- you've had more than your share for one year!!! LOVE YOU!
Oh, and the "1" shirt and hat are sooo cute!
Happy Happy Birthday Avery! We love you so much and miss you! I am glad you are so happy all the time! :)
Gma B loved all the Birthday pictures- what a fun day! It looks like she will love the ride on push toy! What a sweetie- kisses & hugs to Avery from Gma April!
What a fast year?! I can't believe she is one already. I hope you guys are doing well. I miss you!
i love her!! She looks so darn cute. I love the hat, the shirt, and the face!! Happy birthday!
Happy Birthday Avery!
Post a Comment