Sunday, October 31, 2010

Moo!

 After much debate (scary vs. cute), we decided to go with cheap and easy.  So a cow it is!  We played around with some pink fabric to make an utter... but it turned out border line inappropriate.  So we scratched that idea and added a bow instead!  Avery loved wearing it and was very cooperative while taking pictures.  She was in a cute/funny mood so I just couldn't decide on one or two pictures, so here are a bunch!





Saturday we went to our wards trunk or treat/dinner.

 I dusted off the old bat wings once again and we walked in the costume parade.

Rand put Avery's candy bag on her head as a joke. 
She thought it was funny and kept it on for a good 10 minutes while she played.

The pumpkins!  We did a puking pumpkin for the third year in a row.  All the kids love it and seem to remember it from year to year.  I guess it is a tradition now!
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute! I love that you added that pink bow its adorable...

Johansen Family said...

She is so stinking cute! We really miss little Avery! and you guys too! :)

Megan said...

Avery is getting so big! Great job on her costume. She is super cute. I also love your pumpkins. how fun!

Allison Box said...

I was just thinking about you over the weekend and about your Halloween creativity! Remember your great Halloween dinner party. So creative! I love the costume. Avery is a cute cow.

Amber said...

She is the cutest little cow I have ever seen. We can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks!

Bree D. said...

ADORABLE!!!! Love that costume on that sweet little face! We can hardly wait until you guys get here in a couple of weeks- the girls are so excited to meet Avery, well and you too I guess :)