Monday, February 18, 2013

Feb 10-16

We started out the week with a Valentines Day party on Tuesday. Avery had fun playing with her friends and was very excited to get valentines from them.  She gave out Laffy Taffy valentines with some pretty funny jokes on them.  My favorite one:  What did one coffin say to the other?  That you coffin!  Ha!   Here is her half eaten loot...


On Valentines Day I got up early to make pink heart shaped pancakes for Rand and Avery.
We decided to do Heart shaped Pizza for dinner too!  I thought about doing something fancy and nice, but figured that Avery would enjoy this a lot more :)
Grandma Brown also sent Avery a cute valentine and movie.  Avery was beyond excited! She watches the Swan Princess every day and carries around that cute heart valentine constantly :)

This is the only picture of Beckett I took this week.  I can't even remember why I took it :)  He looks really comfy though...makes me want to take a nap right now!

I decided to make some baby food for Beckett this week.  I did this for Avery too- I feel like the home made stuff probably tastes better than the bottled kind. Aren't these little carrot cubes cute?!

Avery wanted me to take some pictures of her.  I told her to make some funny faces...and this is what she did 
Fishy face
cheesy face

I discovered a great place here in town to get cinnamon bears!  It's about time, I know!  Anyway, I decided to cover them with chocolate for a yummy Sunday snack.

Hope you all had a fun Valentines Day!

1 comment:

April said...

Love ALL the pictures! Avery is so cute!