Sunday, March 17, 2013

March 10-16

So I missed posting last week.  I didn't take a single picture worth posting!  Not one!  So, lets move on to this week.
I took some pictures of Beckett.  These are my two favorite.  His smile seriously makes my day!  LOVE!

 Avery has been watching a lot of Word World on TV.  It's a cute show that teaches kids letters/words and their sounds.  As a result, Avery has been obsessed with letter sounds this week.  Gotta love educational shows :)
 The weather finally warmed up on Thursday and we spent some time outside cleaning out the flower garden from last years plants. The kids swim suits also came that day. Avery was beyond excited to try them on! They are so cute, and now I can't wait for summer!  She threw a huge fit when I made her take them off. 
  Friday was so nice, it was  80 degrees! We started off the day by playing with cousins outside.
 Then we met up with some friends at the indoor pool at the community center.  It was our first time and was so much fun!  It was B's first time in pool and he really liked it :)
 Cute friends playing together
 Next we headed to the park with lunch
 After a while we decided that it was way to busy, 
so we headed home to play with sidewalk chalk!

 Nikki is a much better mom than me...she was drawing with the girls and I took pictures the whole time :) hey someone has to document right ;)

 Look mom!  I'm a cat!

These girls were so dirty by the end...they had just as much chalk on them as the drive way did.  Avery managed to get it all over her face and the cat too!
 Beckett has also decided that he wants to eat baby food!  Finally!  I was getting worried...he hated it and would gag so much that he would barf every time I tried to feed him.  But he has had a change of heart and doesn't seem to mind it.  He doesn't love it yet, but we are getting there :)
See ya next week!

2 comments:

amberdat said...

super cute pictures of beckett!! side walk chalk so so much fun. and swimming... you sound like a pretty cool mom to me :)

Anonymous said...

Wow I'm remembering how haggard I looked that day haha! This was fun!! The picture with Avery rolling around with Chloe kills me hahah! Beckett looks so cute in the last pict.