Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Truman Lake

Rands Uncle recently bought a boat and invited us to go to Truman lake with their family in August.  We couldn't have picked a better day to go, it was beautiful!  No wind and all sun! Avery loved every second of it.  She spent as much time as possible in the lake.  I didn't think Beckett was going to like it much, but he loved splashing with me.


 Rand and I did some wake boarding.  It had been about seven years since we had done it.
 This is the first time I actually got up for more than a few seconds!  Don't laugh at my form, I look pretty awkward! The last picture is me eating it...eating it hard!  I had the worst headache after that!  haha! and almost lost my bottoms!
Rand took Avery out on the wave runner.
 Beckett did a lot of sweaty sleeping
 ...and crawling around

 Avery fell asleep on our way back to the dock.  She played hard all day and crashed until dinner.
 I had to wake her up to change her clothes before going to the restaurant...this is what her face looked like!  Poor girl! 
It was a super fun day!

No comments: