Friday, April 17, 2009

Finished!

I finally finshed my quilt on conference sunday. It should have been done months ago, but I got busy and couldn't focus on it. So here it is, what do you think?!! This was a really fun project for me, and for my first time sewing, I think it looks pretty good. I kept putting off sewing the binding because it was very intimidating and I knew it would take me forever to do... but it wasn't too bad once I got started. I was able to hand stitch the back binding during conference and it took about five hours! My hands hurts the entire day after, but it was worth it. Now what should I do next....

3 comments:

Johansen Family said...

Looks amazing! you did a great job! I was thinking that there was going to be a different post today! :)

Amber said...

A baby blanket, silly!! I love the quilt- it is so beautiful and colorful. Thanks for calling today. I was so excited to hear the news! I won't spoil it until you post yourself. Yay for babies!!!

The Asay Family said...

Oh my gosh, that looks amazing! I am very impressed. I learned to sew when I was younger and now I think I want to start up again. I love the patterns you picked out!