


Girl! I am sooo excited. I really wanted a girl, but I just figured it would be a boy. I was pretty shocked when we were told it was a girl. Rand is still having a hard time coping with it, but he will come around. He was positive it was boy and says he doesn't know anything about dress up and tea parties- so he is a little nervous.
My due date has changed as well from September 13th to September 19th. It is only a week, so I guess i can handle that! Sorry we don't have a good profile picture, she was really wiggly and made it really hard to get clear pictures!
12 comments:
Yay!!!! Congrats Ya'll! Girls really are so much fun and tell Rand not to worry! She'll have him wrapped around her little finger in no time :)
Fun a girl!!! She will be the most dressed up girl on your block! Congrats!
We are so excited for you guys!!! I am glad that you were able to get the pictures up! Conratulations again!!
I think it will be good for me to be gone this summer because I'm so excited to meet her and when I get back she will be here!!! Oh, I am so excited!!!! Hillary we need to make her some bows!!
Yay!! congrats!
Congratulations! A little girl amoung all the boys--but it's perfect since Randy and Megan and their little girls are closer to you guys. Rand will definitley come around, too--there's nothing like "Daddy's girl"--just you wait--she's going to have him wrapped around her little finger!
Congrats Hill she will be fun. Zoe is a daddy's girl and he loves it.
Hooray for girls!!! I wish I could be their to see Rand's face when he holds her for the first time! All the worries will instantly melt away, there is just something special about a daddy and his little girl!! Now, how am I going to get all this girl stuff out to you?!!!
Yahoo!!! So I dreamed that I gave birth to a pickle the other night. I woke up and almost started to cry cause it was so real. I am glad you're having a girl. Someone is going to have to keep both boys in check!
So happy for you!! Girls are so fun!!
Girls are the best! And it is way more fun to buy them clothes and shoes etc. Tell Rand not to fret. Kelly loves teaching Eden how to throw and kick balls and she loves it too. It seems like Kelly had a bit of a hard time at first with Eden too. We miss you guys!
Congrats on the girl! September is a great time to have a baby. I bet you are already so excited to buy girl clothes. I mean, I like boys clothes and all, but when I see those pink dresses, I can't resist! HA. Congrats.
Post a Comment