What a doll! I love those two pictures with the little hood framing her tiny face--she has such an angelic face! Such delicate, perfect little features! Adorable, and "too cute" indeed. Give her a big kiss from all of us!
Hi guys how are you guys doing? I cant believe you had a baby, i didnt even know that you were pregnant, she is adorable. I dont realy know how everybody is doing over in missouri since we left. It's goog to known that you guys are doing good and the baby is doing ok. How wonderful is to have your baby with you, congrats guys.
9 comments:
8 weeks? Really? Crazy. She looks so cozy in her little outfit!
Oh my gosh! I can't believe it has already been 8 weeks! She still looks so tiny (compared to my big chunk at least)! She looks so beautiful!
What a doll! I love those two pictures with the little hood framing her tiny face--she has such an angelic face! Such delicate, perfect little features! Adorable, and "too cute" indeed. Give her a big kiss from all of us!
:-) She has Hillary's eyes :-)
Yep your right... TOO CUTE!!! I wanna meet her so bad! She is getting big and looks so healthy!
Yep your right... TOO CUTE!!! I wanna meet her so bad! She is getting big and looks so healthy!
She is so precious! I see a little of her daddy in her features as well!
what an angel! She's so pretty!I especially love the headband you put on her! :D
Hi guys how are you guys doing?
I cant believe you had a baby, i didnt even know that you were pregnant, she is adorable.
I dont realy know how everybody is doing over in missouri since we left.
It's goog to known that you guys are doing good and the baby is doing ok.
How wonderful is to have your baby with you, congrats guys.
Post a Comment