Saturday, November 7, 2009

Photo shoot part 1










11 comments:

r said...

So precious! Avery has the best facial expressions and I love the big daisy :)

shamae said...

thanks for more pictures. She looks bigger already. I wish we could meet her in person!

Liana Brown said...

These are all great pictures! She is getting so big! ADORABLE!

Melissa said...

Those are great pictures! So sweet. Who took them?

Johansen Family said...

Very cute! Love them!

Jill said...

I love the feet picture. She is so cute.

Diana and Fam said...

LOVE the pictures! I wish I had done naked baby pictures! Oh well! She is so beautiful!

Amber said...

Oh my heck she is too cute! She looks so much bigger since the last time you posted pictures! I love the pink flower blanket she is wrapped in. ADORABLE!!!!

Bree D. said...

These are so beautiful!! You look great and she is darling!!!

Traci said...

She is so sweet! I'm glad to see she's doing so well.

Bethany said...

Why do you guys have to live so far away? I want to hold that little sweetie! She is soooo stinkin' cute! We miss you guys. And Hillary you look amazing too.