This is going to be really long... so sit back, relax and enjoy the happenings of Avery the last few months.
Starting with the most recent... Avery's blessing day was November 29th. Rands parents, brother Tyler and his wife Melanie were in town for thanksgiving and the blessing. Rand gave her a beautiful blessing at our home. Pretty sure there wasn't a dry eye in the house. Rands mother made Avery's dress- it is amazing. She spent about three months making it. We took several pictures of her dress, but none turned out great, so we will have to re-take some.
I love her face in this picture. I hope she doesn't hate me for those ears when she is older!
Avery loves her grandma (ps, remind me to ALWAYS have a bow on her head... or she looks like a boy ;) )
Last month Avery finally decided that she likes to smile! It took a while to get her to do it, but she is a smiling fool these days-especially in the morning. It is difficult to get a good picture of her smile, because once she sees a camera... it's over! So that is why these are all at a low angle- I was distracting her while Rand snuck a few pictures.
Bath time is one of her favorite things. She gets really excited and loves to kick and splash; making sure to always get me wet.
I just thought this one was really cute- even though we don't take her to church, we still dress her up on Sundays. I love her face while she sleeps.
And of course halloween. We stayed indoors on halloween so Avery wouldn't get sick. So I didn't get her a cute costume, but I couldn't resist a cute onesie and bow!
5 comments:
Very cute! Can't wait to cuddle sweet little Avery tomorrow! :)
She is so sweet! We wish we could have come for the blessing! Her smile is too cute! Have a merry christmas
I am so very sad we couldn't be there for her blessing. Her dress is gorgeous and I am happy Rand's family made it out to be with you. She is darling- don't worry about the ears, Abby gets asked about her "elf" ears all the time and she just says "yeah, I am just super special and unique!" and that puts an end to it really quick, because really, who can compete with that!!! Love you guys, have a wonderful holiday together as a family, we will miss you during the family trivia game!!!
I love the pictures. She is getting so big. I bet you just love to cuddle with her. SHe looks very cuddly.
Oh she is darling!!! I didn't see this post before. The dress is beautiful too!! Keep the posts coming.
Post a Comment