
So I have soooo many pictures to post, but just haven't had the time to do it! However, I just had to post this little gem today because I love it! Don't you love the look on her face? And those ears... love them! Wonder where she got that from? We just love this girl! This is currently my favorite outfit for her as well. Anyway, hopefully I will get some pictures posted from halloween and her blessing soon. Ta Ta!
13 comments:
So is so so adorable!! LOVE the outfit!!
Can't wait to see the other pictures!
SO CUTE!!! Give her a squeeze for me!
Hill she is so cute. How is she doing health wise?
Too cute!!! And yes we are dying to see more pictures!
I love it!! She looks so cute!
Finally another pic :-) soooo cute :-)
Don't post such cute pictures! I don't think baby hunger is a good thing for me right now :)
She is gorgeous! And getting so big.
Adorable!!! I so wish you were closer...
That was just me in disquise!! Sorry, Paul was logged in I guess :)
She is so pretty! I love that outfit. I am like that, too--I have favorite outfits for the boys...and it changes every month!
She is a cutie and I love her ears. She is getting big too. I bet you guys have so much fun with her. It gets even more fun.
oh my cute! I just wish you guys were coming for Christmas so we could see her! (and you, of course!) She is an absolute doll!!! Love you guys!
Oh! I am glad to see another baby with those cute ears! I love them! I can't wait to see more pictures, especially of Avery's blessing--too bad we are so far away! Oh well, thank goodness for digital cameras and blogs!
Post a Comment