Sunday, April 21, 2013

Apr 15-21

We started off our week by trying out a new cookie recipe with a friend.  Pink lemonade gooey butter cookies.  Need I say more?  They were really good! I wish they had a little more lemon flavor, but that didn't stop me from eating most of them...
I have a really hard time letting Avery help me make things because of the mess it makes.  Terrible mom I know!  However, I let her have at it this time.  It took everything in me to just stand back and watch her! A few times she forgot to take the cookie out of the sugar and just dumped the bowl of sugar onto the cookie sheet! It was a huge mess, but she loved doing it :)

We went to the Library for story time for the first time.  We listened to a story about a dragon and then colored and glittered a dragon on a stick.  Avery loves that thing!  She makes sure to find it every day and leave a trail of glitter every where she goes.  
I really wish she would give me a regular smile ;)

This boy is everywhere these days.  He isn't crawling yet, but rolls all over!  He really likes this super man pose!  It makes me laugh!

Avery gets really jealous when I take pictures of Beckett and not her... so here is her best smile of the week!
Beckett has a fever today and didn't sleep much last night. Not sure what is going on, teeth maybe?  Even though he doesn't feel good, he still rolls all over and gets stuck in his blankets :)

I asked Avery if I could take a picture of her cute dress today, so what does she do?  Start twirling.  Wouldn't stop...so this is as good as it gets!  I got that dress for $5 this week!  Totally cute right?!
 We had a pretty busy week, even though I don't have pictures of everything.  You'll just have to take my word for it :)

1 comment:

Amber said...

Love the super man pose!! And Hallie has a fever too! She is on day 3 now. I am hoping it's teeth and it goes away soon. Poor little babies! We love story time too. But they never get to do a fun craft! Super cute. And you are such a good mom for letting her make a mess with the cookies! I have a hard time with that one too!!