This weeks post is brought to you mostly by Instagram.
Avery is really into picking flowers. She picks every dandelion she sees. One day she brought me this beauty and said that she picked a pretty flower for me. It was a really sweet gesture... only that flower came from my garden! So we had to have a talk about only picking the flowers in the grass and not in mom's flower garden :)
We had a few really nice days this week and a few really cold days. Gotta love spring right? We decided to head to the park on a really over cast warm day and it was perfect! We were the only ones there and Avery enjoyed running around with no competition for the swings... and picking the purple flowers.
Things got a little out of hand when I saw her with this huge arm full of weeds that she was insisting she had to take home :) I'm sure the grounds keeper will be happy that half of the weeds are gone!
This boy had his first ride on the swing! He loved it. I wish I had a big blanket to help fill the swing, but he did ok!
I finally decided to tie him to the swing with his thin blanket and we were in business!
I have been experimenting with Avery's hair. I feel like I do the same three styles over and over. It is finally long, but is still pretty thin. I have this love hate relationship with it. I love it down, but it ends up in her face and mouth. It is always a sticky mess by the end of the day. It has curl, but not enough to just let it go on it's own. She loves having her hair done and sits pretty still while I do it. I have been frequenting different hair blogs for little girls and am excited to try more fun do's!
We went swimming on Friday with a friend. It was way cold outside and we just needed to get out and do something fun. Avery loves it.
That brings us to today. I had sharing time in primary. Lets just say it didn't go as planned. It was total chaos. Not sure what the kids ate this morning, but they were all kinds of crazy! Including Avery! Even when we got home, she was bouncing off the walls! It took me a few minutes to get her to sit still for this picture. At least Beckett thought she was funny, he couldn't stop laughing at her. They have a really cute little relationship :)








1 comment:
Hilary, I love reading your updates. Hope we get to meet Beckett soon. He is adorable!
Post a Comment