We had another average week. Which means lots of pool time! Avery loves playing with her little friends in the water...they like to pretend that they are mermaids. I love that she is independent enough for me to just focus on my cry baby :)

When B isn't crying, he is hanging out in the stroller like this...
This week at story time Avery made a paper plate bird...
I taught Avery how to do thumbs up. Cracks me up. She does it all the time if there is something that she likes :)
I meant to add this picture to the last post...
This is the aspen tree that we brought with us when we moved here. Probably the only aspen in Missouri! It is finally getting big! I wasn't sure it would grow well here, but it is doing just fine. Love our little piece of Utah :)
That is really all that we did during the week! Rough I know :) Then on Saturday I did my mud run- it was a blast!




No comments:
Post a Comment