I was wanting to get some pictures posted last night, but that didn't happen. The only time I get to post anything is during the day at work, so of course I don't have any pictures.
Well our anniversary was really good . First off around 4:00 Rand walks into the dental office with a big vase of daisies and roses and totally embarrassed me in front of the ladies training me. Of course they had to tease me for a few minutes after he left as well...so it was lots of fun. I have a feeling I am going to get along with these ladies just fine. After work we drove to Independence and ate at Macaroni Grill (not a super nice restaurant like we originally planned, but I love it and it really sounded good!). Of course we ate way too much food and made ourselves sick, but the night was young so we decided to go to Pier 1 across the street just for fun. We ended up buying a fun big iron hanging wall thingy for our kitchen and a unique wood mirror for our bedroom and headed home. So that was it, nothing really out of the norm, but it was really fun to spend time together- just the two of us.
The dental office I will be working in is going to be beautiful! My Bishop is opening his own practice (he originally shared with another dentist in our ward). The office they purchased had to be completely changed, so it is a mess right now. We are scheduled to open this coming Monday, but they are cutting it really close. As of right now, they are still painting walls, there is no carpet, no cabinets, no counters etc. Not to mention we are all learning dentrix. We are working out of the back office on a card table. So it is pretty crazy there and hopefully everything goes as planned and we can open on time.
4 comments:
Sounds like the new job is going to be fun, how great to be in on a new office opening! Glad you had a good anniversary, I can't believe it has been three years as well. I was pregnant with Liv at your wedding!!
I'm so glad the ladies you work with are so nice and fun. That's what makes or breaks a job, in my opinion--if you can get along with the people you work with. So, good. Yes, you need to take pictures of those cute things you bought--they sound super cute and we want to see them displayed in your cute house! We'll look forward to that, then!
I'm so glad the ladies you work with are so nice and fun. That's what makes or breaks a job, in my opinion--if you can get along with the people you work with. So, good. Yes, you need to take pictures of those cute things you bought--they sound super cute and we want to see them displayed in your cute house! We'll look forward to that, then!
I love it when the hubby makes a big deal out of anniversaries or birthdays or whatever!
Post a Comment