Once again there isn't much to say today, so I thought I would post a few pictures. Don't worry, more to come...
Some of our Missouri friends (plus two utah friends) at a Royals game on the fourth of July. Because of some rain before the game, they ended up having to cancel the fireworks- but we got free tickets out of it...Boo Yah! We had our own fireworks the night before and lets just say that Missouri fireworks kick Utah fireworks butt!

3 comments:
Great photo's, I love to see pictures of people. Never mind the boobs, are you TALLER than your friends!!!!! I must be a giant out there!!!! Love ya kid!
Boobs are over-rated my dear! Trust me!! Cute pics! I have just realized how much I miss you girl! We need to meet up in Utah sometime somehow! Or maybe you should come visit me in Cali? cuz there is no way I am goin to Missouri...lol no offense!
Well, someday you'll be a nursing mother and then you'll realize that large chests are not as fabulous as you always thought they were, and you'll be very happy to go back to your normal size when the baby is weaned. I love the pictures! Your house looks great! Have you painted your kitchen yet? Where did you put those cute things you guys got for your anniversary?
Post a Comment